brokwell wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Anyone know why John's been red carded?

the answere to your question is in this thread.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101129

mary edited my posts whereas johnan decided i had challenged a mod, locked the thread and red carded me.

I have no particular complaint from here, my thoughts can wait for a campfire.

a few days more to wait it out, meantime i can't pm or even edit my profile.

John

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
gentle man i feel that in my absence from this thread and from bcuk as a general rule that you have become unruly and a disorganized rabble.

Now why do i say this well the reason for this is normally the camps a decided on and then it happens none of this last minite canceling and secondly our great interpreter has started to need an interpreter when it has come to the wife ***. Now when i left i thought great the group is under chiss' and his interpreters control and nothing can go wrong

well whats happened gentlemen and do i really need to resume control

because i will and you really a bunch of nit wits hahahaha

signed your faithfull leader (since raikey left)

drew

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
hey up all. im hoping to do friday night at brockwell this week. I've been waiting for the cold weather to return. anybody interested in joining me and maybe a few friends from mywork. ? would be nice to see a few friendly faces. nuggets included!

t

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE