brokkers feb 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
i be tipping up fri after work ( not to far vaway). chis is there from tomorrow. will speak to vandeen in the next couple of days. as to every one else?
are you still bringing the terrier of doom chambers?

Jan 28, 2013
The North
What is a "Brokkers"?

do you have to be a member?

is it a campsite?

Are there electricity hook up points?

is there a proper toilet?

i see people are taking dogs will they be on leads and controlled responsibly?

is there a "quiet after 10pm policy"?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Were rocking up Fri snap time. Not tomorrow. :thumbup:

Cheezy .....its like butlins .....were only going cause of our community payback detail.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
What is a "Brokkers"?

do you have to be a member?

is it a campsite?

Are there electricity hook up points?

is there a proper toilet?

i see people are taking dogs will they be on leads and controlled responsibly?

is there a "quiet after 10pm policy"?

haha thats the funniest thing ive read on this forum just answer no to all of above

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I'm beggining to feel like i'm being made fun of!

is it a case of if i,m not a hardcore tent man i'm not in the gang?

i hope you are just having a laugh with us with your qeustions if not i'm sorry but your caravan wont make it through the gate to the farm never mind to the woodland.
you'll need a tent,tarp or hammock and shovel for the loo ;)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
ChAmbers , still want to borrow my hammock and tarp? You'll need your own mat or uq .might be able to sort a ridgeline and huggers

Jan 28, 2013
The North
yeah i was only joshing

i am hardcore like you lot

i have my own tent and can poo in a hole

i sometimes even leave the tent door open

and i like to go into the woods and drink tea with like-minded tenters.

now can i join in?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Pooing on a hole is one thing. Can yer set yor dirty paper alight and watch it burn patiently afore backfilling or handle bagging the paper up and keeping it wi yer till weekends over? ......I know someone who couldn't recently and if I could have proved it, I would have made him adorn it like a cravat :mad: or I would have simply said.....come on young man....its a fair cop.....please clean it up ;)

Wouldn't I Jim Bob ;)

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
We should be there mid morning on saturday so see you guys then.

Thanks Chis, I managed to get hold of a DD hammock and also splashed out on a small forest axe! Currently making another underquilt, not quite so big this time!!

Not to sure about bringing the little mutt as Im concerned she may get restless and cause a bit of a pest?

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
b****r off andy. you're only bailing this w/e so you don't have to carry my gear. champion power lifter my #### :lmao:

trust me im more scared of our lass than your insults,im gutted to miss it but if i ever want to be able to walk again i have to keep her sweet(women get so up tight about missing things like anniversarys i just dont get it ;) ) any way will carry your gear next time even though im a bit week at the moment :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE