Brockwell Wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't think of anywhere else for it to go.

I would like to know, what exactly is the protocol with Brockwell wood? I mean, are there set parts that you must set up camp, or do you book ahead and once you have signed in you can go exploring the wood at will and set up where you please?

It seems like a fantastic idea, as you know you aren't braking any laws or going to get into trouble being there, but it would be a shame to have to stick to a certain part of the wood (just my opinion).

Any more info on the place would be fantastic.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
hallo mate, you email or ring your booking in advance. if there are multiple bookings you will probably be allocated a pitch otherwise you may well be fine to set up where you please. you can pretty much wander where you please, except for the arable field in the neighbouring farm and the woodland over the other side of the burn is interesting too.
BCUK members are well received.
contact details http://www.brockwellwood.co.uk/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE