Britton Wood March 27th-29th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
If possible could you let us know what dates you'll be here for.

Rules and regs!

No ground fires apart from the communal fire with out prior consent.
No cutting down trees, live, dead, or otherwise without asking..
No airguns/bows/crossbows etc. are to be brought onto site, at all.
Site fees are £5 per Adult attending, that's whether you're there over night or the whole weekend.
Please find Si to pay the fees.
No under 18's unless with a parent or guardian
Other things of note:
There is no water on site except a small gypsy well which is not a guaranteed water source.
There is now a temporary toilet on site.
Dogs and kids are welcome on site, but they do need to be kept under control and cleaned up after at all times.
Post below if you are coming!

The location is Britton Wood nr Clay Cross.
Nearest postcode S42 6AF please note certain in built sat nav's have got the wrong area set for that post code which is 2 miles away .

Follow the far right path for 400 yards until you find a tree stump cut off at head height then turn left, 30 yards to the centre of the fire circle.

Moving around the site in the dark hours:

Due to the nature of the site it is dark at night and as I'm yet to meet someone who can faultlessly move around without a torch having one on you BEFORE dusk begins to break could almost be considered essential! . To this end torches will be in evidence by those attending the Meet also lanterns will be in use

Please note this is a nonprofit meet any money raised goes back into the meet and helps pay the insurance

All the Best Si and MattF

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above. If possible could you let us know what dates you'll be here for.

BigSi
MattF

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above. If possible could you let us know what dates you'll be here for.

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun

Remember to bring your empty butane cylinders for the refilling demo, bring some full ones as well to use!
Si

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Twodogs , Sat-Sun . I am In ,unless work gets in the way ..................

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun

Nice one Cliff, be good to see you again mate.
Si

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun

The list is getting longer.
Si

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun

Come on chaps get your names down "You know you want to!"
Si

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil

Mar 18, 2015
Loughborough
Hello there,

I just registered here on BushcraftUK and would like to join you guys in Briton Wood since it's closer to where I live.

I mostly move by bicycle so I have some limit on how much stuff I can carry.
I see there is no water available on site, each person brings all the water they need? Or is there a shop close by where I could buy some more in case I run out?

Cheers

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Hello Gitro
Don't worry about water I bring about 20 litres and other people bring plenty we normally have 10 litres or so left over but I can get some more if its ever needed.

Best regards Matt

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Roll up, roll up get your places whilst there still there! This weekend coming.....

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil

And there may be more!

Si

Mar 18, 2015
Loughborough

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil
Duarte (Sat-Sun)

Duarte

Warthogiam

Jan 15, 2012
Chesterfield

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil
Duarte (Sat-Sun)
Warthogiam Fri - Sun

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
The combination lock will be on the gate for Friday as I'm at work until 12:00

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil
Duarte (Sat-Sun)
Warthogiam Fri - Sun

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire

BigSi
MattF
ADz (Fri-Sun)(TBC)
Tartanferret
MartinK9 Fri - Sun
Paul
Phil
Duarte (Sat-Sun)
Warthogiam Fri - Sun

Not long now, I can almost taste it!

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE