British Blades Down?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Not gone exactly, but there must be a problem as my hosts own site is down too ( http://www.f5hosting.com/ ) and I've had no notification of planned downtime. It's very unusual for them. Downtime (such as there is) is usually measured in a few minutes. I wouldn't worry, the site will be back up as soon as they fix the issue, they've a good team and yes, they work weekends. :D :D
 
crumbs...this is a long time for them, they're usually right quick :?: I'll give it a few weeks before I start to suggest you should get a new host :wink:
 
I wonder how big this thread will get! :wink:

I hope it gets sorted soon Martyn.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE