Sold British Army Virtus Daysack. Nearly New condition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I have for sale a rucksack;

MTP Virtus 40L Daysack. Nearly new, modded to accept PLCE pockets and belt added. Will still accept Virtus zipped accessories. Great access with front and top opening. Three pockets in lid to help organisation one padded for glasses or electronics. Side openings for camelbak tube. The chest harness is a bit strange and wouldn't work for my shape, short and fat, so I added a
IMG_7761.JPGIMG_7763.JPGIMG_7764.JPGIMG_7766.JPG
Reason for sale is because I have a habit of buying rucksacks and am trying to free up some space and maintain the 'have less' philosophy I started last year.

Last edited:

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
I will have for sale in the next couple of days, once I've got pics done and a write up on one of them, a few rucksacks;

MTP Long frame issue PLCE Bergen. Brand new never used.
MTP Virtus 40L Daysack. Nearly new, modded to accept PLCE pockets and belt added.
Karrimor SF Sabre 45 black. Nearly new, used once.
MTP Karrimor SF ECM PLCE Side pockets (These have a snow valance on the inside and are secured with a lid and two side release buckles instead of a zip. They seem larger than the issue pockets) and issue yoke to convert to daysack. They're like the Arktis side pouches and will work with either the PLCE Bergen or Virtus daysack, discount will be applied if bought with either.

Reason for sale is because I have a habit of buying rucksacks and am trying to free up some space and maintain the 'have less' philosophy I started last year.

Pics and prices to follow.

Even though I supposedly have waaayyy too many backpacks I am eagerly awaiting pictures and prices!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Sorry yes. I'll get photos tonight, prices are;

MTP Long back PLCE Bergen £75. Brand new never carried.
Virtus Daysack MTP, nearly new condition, modded to accept PLCE side pockets but will still take Virtus kit. Great organisation internally and on lid. £80
Karrimor SF ECM Side pockets to fit PLCE Bergen etc with Yoke £40. Happy to discuss a deal on these if bought with PLCE Bergen or Virtus Daysack.
Karrimor SF Sabre 45 black. As new taken out once. £85.

Prices posted via cheapest means and uninsured.

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE