British Army Ration Packs - Vegetarian!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
I've got some spare ration packs available - I bought way too many and can't justify living on them entirely as the missus does like to cook.
They are not your usual menus being aimed at the Sikh/Hindu members of the armed forces. This means all the menus are vegetarian!! And the curries are just outstanding :)
I have one spare case, which is ten separate packs. Here is the menu card which breaks down the contents of each pack....... you get a lot of stuff, hot drinks, cold drinks, snacks, cereal bars, breakfast, chewing gum, storm matches, spork, etc.

post a picture

how to screenshot on windows

If you are interested please let me know and quote the menu number you fancy (i.e SH1 )

Posting......typically, each box is just over the 2kg limit for 2nd class small parcel. I can send these by Hermes courier - 1 or 2 packs together will cost £ 6.00, for 3 or 4 packs it will be £8.15. Please PM me if you have any better suggestions, I'm flexible.

Price is £7.50 each. The Rat Packs are "first come, first served" so PM me ASAP.

Cheers
Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE