British Army Officers ORP-F

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Despite the wife growing up on various camps and later serving in Germany with the Light Infantry she never experienced the unique joy (or bowel wrenching terror depending on the menu) of the Operational Ration Pack 24hour. She's had various elements from them but never an entire box to herself. So with her mmfh'th birthday coming up next month and reasonably secure in the hope she won't beat me to death with it, I've bought her one.

Of course no quartermaster would ever allow one of the legendary officers ration packs to wind up in civilian hands so I am upgrading a regular issue one creating something unique just for her. The Officers Operational Ration Pack - Female :eek: All the favourites with a few extra necessity’s and the more gopping items replaced entirely for the discerning palette.

Singleportions.co.uk turned out to be a treasure trove of sachets and small pampering gifts allowing me to replace the coffee with her favourite and add the smellies. They also do individual packs of peanut butter that would make a nice filler for any survival kit.

I'm probably going to need a bigger box, so anybody have suggestions for other things I could include?
IMAG2803.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE