British Army Land Rover Chair.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
How sturdy are these? Anyone got one? Wilderness Leisure were flogging them off for about £13 a while ago.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not got one but I've seen them in use plus actually used as well and they're a pretty robust bit of kit.

Only downside is that you need extra insulation on them in the colder months but otherwise they're good

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Dave
I have one surplus to my needs which is in good order for which I paid Anchor Supplies £20. I have used it 4 times since. You can have it for the same price. I won't post it but I live near junc 10 M6 if that helps.

Alan

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Dave
I have one surplus to my needs which is in good order for which I paid Anchor Supplies £20. I have used it 4 times since. You can have it for the same price. I won't post it but I live near junc 10 M6 if that helps.

Alan

That very good of you Alan, thanks, but I live over 2 hours drive away from you, and wont be passing any time soon.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Nice and sturdy :D . The only issue I've found is finding lumps, bumps, rocks, and roots with the front and / or rear bar and, lets face it, that's quite easily sorted ;) :) .

Cold weather can see a need for insulating the chair ~ reindeer hides and fleece / wool blankets work nicely ;) .

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE