Pure Hydration Survivor 58

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I did a search on the above and found only 1 (!!!) thread about it that was posted a decade ago …

Anyone familair with these canteens (squizable, pattern 58 British Army canteen with an integrated waterfilter)?

IIRC these were sold years ago in numerous bushcraft-ish webshops, but now they can’t be found anywhere …
At the time I didn’t gave it much thought, but the last few days the concept got me thinking.

Got the green light from the Mrs. to do the WHW (as lightweight-is as possible), so a good excuse to buy new kit

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The 58 pattern canteens are made for military contracts and are only available to the public if there is a production overrun. In contrast, the Aquapure Traveller uses the same purifier system, fits in a round carrier, and is available for anyone to buy.

I have had two of the Travellers and have been very happy with them.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
If you don't call the maker they probably will never understand that there is demand on the civil market for it.
In such enterprises often enough the boss himself picks up the telephone.

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE