Bristol / Somerset Area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Hi

I'm probably what you all think of as one of those "arm" chair bushcrafters.... well i've been that and i want to move on to actually doing things and making time to get out and about, I spent alot of my free time (with my partners 2 kids and my little girl) thats not much however I've ben learning how to do things and going from there for the past year or so but mainly from my garden but also the odd days (no nights yet) in forests either on my own or with the kids.

I'm looking for some people around my area to help in the right direction.

So far I have made:

1) A nice hobo stove with a folding hindge stand
2) Axe Mask
3) Leather sheath for my mora knife

If anyone is around this area and willing to spend a little time with a someone that isn't an expert or skilled in any bushcraft tasks please take the time to say hi and we can go from there, as you can probably tell i'm not one to say i'm amazing when quite frankly i know i'm not.

Pete

Last edited:

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Mate ime up for that,plenty of woods near me to go and play in,will have my family in tow too . do you have transport? i am at ba126rq (google map it).

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Hiya

Thanks for replying so soon, Yes i have transport, i'm generally in bs57pf during the week and congresbury most weekends. In the process of upgrading the car to a Merc vito van...... well its hard to fit everything in for the family camping trips with 3 kids etc.

Pete

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Dougster

thats great thanks, J17? my daughter lives in chippingham with my ex and i have to pick up and drop her off from there so thats not far off at all.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Thanks Salad other half saw this and it just happens to be a week where I have my daughter and i'm off work ........ will talk to my daughter on saturday when i pick her up and see if shes up for it as well :)

Pete

lossandspider

Dec 2, 2013
Bristol
Hi all

This seems to be in my neck of the woods, so hope people won't mind if I comment here for future reference. I'm looking to buy a bit of woodland for camping etc., but no luck as yet...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE