Bridge Camera advice please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Afternoon all,

Firstly, I am not a great photographer but I can sometimes get reasonable images with my point and press digital Olympus.

I'm looking to move it up a little by getting a Bridge Camera, there's no way I need, want or know how to use a full DSLR (?) camera so the bridge ones look the way forward.

Trouble is, now that I've done some research, there is a confusing amount of them on the market !!

I rather like the idea of a good zoom ability so I'm looking at the CANON SX530 HS it looks reasonable simple, has a good zoom and I can find one for around 150 quid ( the wi-fi connection is useful as well )

Does anyone here have experience of this camera ? some real world reviews would be useful.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Mostly outdoors, seascapes, lakes and streams, mountains, and those unexpected moments when walking the dog or driving along shore roads, the odd macro shot. and of course the usual holiday snaps.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE