brewing stuff, radios, pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Petey

Forager
Oct 4, 2009
Rayleigh, Essex
ALL GONE NOW - except for the mk23

I'm selling this on other forums so that I can buy stuff that you've likely already got so offer it directly for swap here...

If you're into making your own alcohol I've got for you:

approx 200 bottles - 90% brown and all in good nick (though some need to be emptied). some are conical, some are fullers - old and new. the crates are included! -

P1010065.jpg

P1010067.jpg

one JCB shredder - this is the notched flywheel type, so similar to a proper 'scratter'. I have put a couple of tons of apples through this in the last 3 years and genuinely advise you that this is a top picee of kit for cider making.

One wonderful press - I use for grapes and apples. if you fill it to the brim with pommace form the shredder and wind it all the way down, then you will extract 50-70% volume, depending on determination!

I've made over 1.5BB of cider with this kit in two seasons!

P1010069.jpg

14x regent and 4x phoenix grape vines, on SO4 rootstock. 5 yrs old. Make superb wine - recommend allowing them to re-establish (no fruit) for 2 years, then you'll get a dozen bunches per vine per year (approx 5 gallons). I'll give you a book to help you get started.
Dig 'em up yourself, I'll help you.

there's also, for free following a trade:

one draw full of random brewing junk - connections, caps, mash manifolds, seals, capper, tubes, bottling stick, syphons, chemicals etc, One small fridge (i used to temp control this for growing yeast or keeping lager cool), various buckets and plastic 5 gallon jerry cans and a dozen or more demijohns all for free!

Those PMR radios are still up for grabs too:

28022010061.jpg

if you're an adult airsofter and want a silenced socom mk23 then I have one of those up for grabs too.

would like a large rucksack/bergen, 3x3 tarp (or bigger, DD or similar quality), UHF radio on UK general band and open to offers on other stuff.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE