Brenig Working Smock Group Buy

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 4605

There is an old thread about budget smocks that mentioned the Brenig Working Smock. Following that thread I had some discussions with the manufacturer about a possible group buy and now that Christmas is out the way I can actually get it organised!

Basically the deal is that they will do them for us at £61.90 (inc VAT). The price on the site excludes VAT so we're saving ~17.5% (~£10.40 for the lazy). Delivery is £3 on top, but they will be dispatched from Brenig direct to you.

I did enquire about getting them embroidered with the BCUK logo, but the initial cost was quite prohibitive. Just to clarify - it's the initial cost of converting the logo to a pattern that is prohibitive. If this cost is spread out over a number of people, or an existing pattern is used then it should come down to an additional few pounds per person.

If your interested reply below with your size (S, M, L, XL, XXL), and I'll sort payment details out later.

Jan 22, 2007
East Sussex
Hello, :)

I would like one of these. Please add my name to what I hope will be a fast growing list.

Can't find a sizing guide on the net though, for this brand clothing. Am size 44"
chest measurement.

Would need to choose between L and XL sizes. Any advice on which to go for or where to find a sizing chart?

Thanks,
Jason

D

Deleted member 4605

JasonK said:
I would like one of these. Please add my name to what I hope will be a fast growing list.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in this one - maybe too soon after the Christmas spending season... :) Fortunately there's no lower/upper limit on orders, so consider your order taken. I'll give it a bit longer and then get in touch with payment details.

JasonK said:
Can't find a sizing guide on the net though, for this brand clothing. Am size 44"
chest measurement.

Would need to choose between L and XL sizes. Any advice on which to go for or where to find a sizing chart?

I recommend calling/emailing Brenig direct and asking them: http://www.brenig.co.uk/contact.htm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE