Break out the winter woolies .......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
At the risk of being prosaic and therefore dull, I'd like to drift back towards the original post. I wish 'they' wouldn't say that we're in for a long, bitter winter because, in saying that, it almost always disappoints. I get all the woolly stuff out in anticipation but just get rained on instead. I love winter for reasons lyrically expressed by Goatboy but get very frustrated by the indifferent dribbly conditions that usually prevail. Still, I will remain ever hopeful that 'they' might have got it right this time...

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Well if it is to be a bad one this year I'm off to stock pile the bread and milk before everyone else does :)

squidinc

Jun 17, 2013
United Kingdom
I've always loved the snow, it brings out the detail in everything
and as goatboy so elegantly put it, great for big stews and fried everything!

gives me an excuse to buy those enormous snugpak gloves that I've been eyeing up for a while too

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Its only the daily mail, not exactly a proper paper at the end of the day, still wont stop the local chuckle heads stampeding around every shop looking for bread and milk when we get a feeble amount of snow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE