Brand New Latest Gen RAB ASCENT BIVI £100 inc UK P&P (insured)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
SOLD SOLD SOLD Christmas came early in one form or another and I now have an excess of new kit as a result of unrequired Christmas presents.

I have new, unused (still with tags on) the latest RAB exchange lite bivi (gas + vapour permeable). This is so new (it replaces the Assault Bivi) that Rab have not quite updated their website yet in the run up to Christmas.

It is however being sold at £150 in Cotswold Outdoor and a number of other outlets (like the excellent Tower Ridge for £129 including P&P)

Its in olive, with a removable mossie net which is VERY useful and would still be covered by the excellent RAB warranty.

I am offering it for £99 including delivery which is a saving of at least £30-£50 over the retail price

rab-ascent-bivi-olive.jpg

A highly breathable bivi from RAB suitable for mountain walking and alpine climbing.

* Side walls help maximise sleeping bag loft
* Glow in the dark zip pullers
* Supplied in waterproof roll-top stuff sack
* Weight: 600g
* Highly breathable Exchange Lite eVent fabric
* 10000mm H/H laminated nylon waterproof bathtub base
* U-shaped zip opening with removable misquito net
* Size: 2250mm x 700mm
* RRP £150.00

Attachments

• RABAW10ascentbivi2.jpg
    RABAW10ascentbivi2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Wow. Maybe its the timing at this time of year. I would have thought this would have taken minutes to sell. Good kit, latest kit, keenly priced, unused.

First to PM please.

LBl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE