Book gift it on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I think we should have a separate Gift It On for books

(Mods, feel free to disagree and lock this thread)

Standard rules

My offer is a Big hardback Ellen McArthur, Race Against Time

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Does this mean we can't/shouldn't put books in the normal gift it on thread?

Of course not! - I think it is a great idea and a book is a book and doesn't have to be bushcrafty either - I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread as I'm a terrible book tart..... I'd take it but already have a copy

on offer is a Big hardback Ellen McArthur, Race Against Time from Tengu

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
I'll take that if that's ok? I think my lady would enjoy it.

I'll go and take a look at what we can offer.

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
Right, I've had a look and found Paul Torday - Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. It's a fiction, but it's a fun look at the potential problems faced when introducing species to another habitat. I was dubious when it got passed to me originally by my mother, but I loved every second of reading it.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
Right, I've had a look and found Paul Torday - Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. It's a fiction, but it's a fun look at the potential problems faced when introducing species to another habitat. I was dubious when it got passed to me originally by my mother, but I loved every second of reading it.

Morning bump peeps - any takers?

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
No takers? I'll have to leave it for another day, as I've got a monster assignment to finish for tomorrow, but will take a look at my collection tomorrow and see if I can't find something more tempting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE