Blank Blades from Kniv-Per

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
Im not sure if it has been featured on BCUK yet but it was a nice little shop.

I orderd some knives from a shop called Kniv-Per http://www.thegoodstuffshop.dk/group.asp?group=3116&sub=940 and they came within 2 weeks which isnt bad for the most standard post from Denmark to the UK. They sell a variety of one off custom knives with amazing Scrimshaw work to factory pressed knives for begginers like mine from as little as £6 per blade. They also sell antler, bone leather and anything else you could want for your own handmade knife. The website has a few translation errors but with a little bit of exploration youll soon find the right pages.

12_Polished_Sheath_and_Knife.JPG

28_Finished_Knife.JPG

Good Luck and dont forget to post a picture!

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
I ordered a very nice 10cm Aage Fredriksen viking/scandi plade from Kniv Per a few years ago. It came within a few days but was packaged in little more than a brown paper envelope - which it had cut through - and the tip of the blade broke off when the postman dropped it through the letterbox.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I order from Per all the time, he'e a great lad to deal with, an always throws somethin extra in too, nice chap all round, and first class business dealings.

Mark

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
Its not amazingly accurate but to get a ruff estimate remove the last 4 digits so 160 000 DKK is about £16 but always check your total on somthing like www.xe.com. Hope that helps

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I like the look of the blades but dont know the conversion. Anyone know what DKK 160,000 is???
google has a calculator built in, so just cut and paste the price into the search box

"160.000 DKK in £" and it will give you the answer = 17.1047521 UK£ to seven places

The calculator works with most maths functions

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I have bought things for kniv Per (he is a member on BB as is Dennis from Brisa another good firm)
I look forward to seeing what little extras come with the order I am just finishing a knife with materials bought from him now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE