Blade smith FGYT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
Just got back from Dorset taking grand children home; whilst there I popped into Dorset Woodland Blades to see FGYT aka Duncan to view his Jungle Parang a thing of beauty & practicality, with the tweaks he intends to make it will be stupendous, since the sizes of our pockets vary , Duncan will offer it in various stages ie just a blade, to the full monty in an amazing Kydex sheath. If he can supply at the prices mentioned to me it should be a winner.

Not only has he the parang but a veritable cornucopia of blades & knives to suit all tastes,ages & gender I got excited(not a pretty sight) with some of his larger blades from Modified MOD knives to Khukri's. The quality and finish n the blades & complete knives is exceptional. He also has some exciting plans to develop his business in deep and darkest Dorset.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Interesting day out, i've a couple of his spoon knives, i think if i saw some of his other work in the flesh so to speak, it would cost me a lot of money !.

Rob

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
Interesting day out, i've a couple of his spoon knives, i think if i saw some of his other work in the flesh so to speak, it would cost me a lot of money !.

Rob

Thankfully I had left my wallet elsewhere otherwise I could have spent a fortune. As for his carving knives I believe he has a stall at The Wilderness Gathering where you can buy to your hearts content...

Aug 4, 2012
Louisiana, USA
I saw a couple of his larger blades in the background of a video he was doing on making kydex sheaths. They looked good and I wish I could get one state side to give it a thrashing. It looked like a modified kukri and it was just screaming in the background of the vid " chop chop chop"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE