Black turkey feathers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I've just culled out my old Black x bronze turkey stag. Happy to post whole wings and/or tail feathers for fletching or whatever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
They're yours. Do you want them left on the wings? Not looking for much in return, certainly less than £5 in value - what have you got spare?

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi, great thanks. If you can take them off that would be good, but no worries if not.
I have archery bits ie field points, pre cut feathers, nocks, buffalo horn block for self nocks. And another more bits if I look. Let me know if that is any good.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I'll pull the feathers off, just pm me your address and I'll get them in the post asap.

My little lad is wanting to start archery so a few bits you have spare would be great.

Cheers,

Rob

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi Robbi,
When making fletchings you cut into the quill to half the feathers so you can use the correct side of the feather, you don't use the pen part of the quill.
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE