Black Tarp - Silnylon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Size is 2.2m x 1.5m approx.

Corners re-enforced with dyneema fabric. Grosgrain tie outs in black. Mid point tie outs on all edges. £45 inc all fees and postage.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Dark green suits me nicely if you can make make enough for me too. I need a lighter tarp for better conditions with a bivvy. Thinking this tarp makes a good micro tarp size for covering the upper part of you when in a bivvy. It is not really big enough for a full coverage I guess but could be wrong. BPL-UK used to get something like this made and it was 2.5m x 1.5m weighing 148g. This is pretty close to that in weight and size and looks like quality to. Nice job.

Are you thinking of making tarps as a sideline? If so I think there is looking like some interest developing here. £50 is about right for price to, same as the micro tarp from BPL-UK I think.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Looks like the fabric will land tomorrow. Can probably get a couple done before the end of the week. PM me if interested. Tarps can be made longer/shorter, and more tie outs added if required. Price will change to reflect this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE