black coronite catapult one of a kind withdrawn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this item is now withdrawn sorry guys.

. it was made by the guy from gamekeeper catapults and really is a one of a kind no two like it anywhere. its not signed cos he was not intending it as a sale item. my mate bought it from him.
its made I believe from a material/ mineral? called black corunite. its not corian anyway and the core is stainless steel the pins are brass.
it is designed to take dubdub looped tubes hence the reason for the openings at the top outer of the forks but also it can be and is designed to take flatbands. for over the top shooting.
there are no bands on it at the mo so you can see the beautiful condition and finish and the photos don't do it justice cos they don't show how it changes colours throught the pearlecent (grey) coloured parts.
The price for this item is £120 which includes recorded delivery and paypal fees.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Due to the falling through of a deal I am re listing this lovely item with a huge price drop of £20. so it was at £120 now £100. and as I said there isn't one like it anywhere.
I would also trade it for one of these items with perhaps cash adjustment.
francis barker M88 compass. if its in mint condition straight swap
Gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet and £20.
gransfors bruks small forest axe and £20.
vapalux m320 lantern in military green if its mint condition straight swap. if its not mint then lantern and £20?
honey stove plus £50
pathfinder school canteen set plus £20 must be gi type version not the round one and must be mint.
falkniven F1 in mint condition straight swap.
enzo trapper green canvas micarta handle if its mint condition straight swap.
hope the list is helpful guys..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Final price drop Was, £120. then dropped to £100 Now dropped to £90 and wont go any lower.
however regarding the trade offers.
the straight swaps still apply
but the ones with cash adjustment...
ive reduced them too

I would also trade it for one of these items with perhaps cash adjustment.
Gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet straight swap
gransfors bruks small forest axe straight swap
vapalux m320 lantern in military green if its mint condition straight swap. if its not mint then lantern and £10
honey stove plus £30
pathfinder school canteen must be gi type version not the round one and must be mint.
enzo trapper green canvas micarta handle if its mint condition straight swap.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys just wanted to add that I would swap this catapult for a cammemga 3h compass or francis barker m88 compass does that help anyone?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just wanted to add that this is not just a collectable catapult its also a superb hunting catty. quite heavy in the hand means stability. where are all you catty guys?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
got most of the stuff am looking for now guys. so am doing a drastic drop on the catapult.
cash price is now £55. which includes paypal fees and postage uk only.
but id much rather swap it for one of these items.
eagle industries kettle in very clean condition.
m kettle sas type.
the compass trades still hold and are most important of all
Gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet. straight swap
gransfors bruks small forest axe straight swap
vapalux m320 lantern in military green in good cosmetic and working condition straight swap
honey stove in very good clean condition
pathfinder school canteen set must be gi type version not the round one and must be mint.
enzo trapper green canvas micarta handle must be in great condition straight swap.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
forgot to add cammenga 3h compass to the trades list
and also silva type 15 tdcl compass also.
Kershaw amphibian
boker bushcraft knife.
and that's about it cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
it keeps saying please not ebay? please not ebay? but if theres no interest by tea time tonight then it must make the journey till then its still open to offers. would love something off my swaps list far more than ebaying this lovely item

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this catty is now listed elsewhere and probably wont be there for long but its still open to offers from you guys on here which id much rather do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE