Bizarre Foods

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
As you can tell by the amount I seem to be posting these days while recuperating I've been online a lot more than usual. Some of that time has been trawling YouTube.

One of my recent finds has been "Bizarre Foods". Host Andrew Zimmern is a bloke who likes the strange side of gastronomy. Basically he's travelling the world eating weird and sometimes not so wonderful things.

Might be of use to some bushcrafters, preppers, gastronaughts nose to tailers, travellers, home producers and general adventurous types. Eating stuff you've maybe never thought of and in different ways. Also as to what to avoid. Even good to see what they find "bizarre" about British food.

Worth a watch in a quiet moment and will certainly give you some ideas.

Here's a link to the You Tube index. LINK.

Done by country so if you're heading for Alaska, China, Trinidad Ohh where-ever it may fore warn/fore-arm you.

Enjoy,
GB.

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Andrew Zimmermans "Bizarre Foods" is one of the few TV series I watch regulary. It's always fascinating what other cultures eat, and I like the way he presents it.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
There is a book if you can get hold of a copy somethings we ate in the not so distant past, its called THE MASTER BOOK OF POULTRY AND GAME by Henry Smith/ spring books London.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE