Bits to swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi guys I have got some kit here that I am want to swap.

1. Pro action Hike light tent, brilliant little 1 man tent, bags of room, only been used 3 times, review here - http://maceachain.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/pro-actio-hike-lite-1-review-part-1.html

2. Element 2.2 titanium wood stove, been used mainly with a trangia burner in, I think I have burnt wood in it 3 times - http://ukhammocks.co.uk/shop/article_63/Element-2.2-Stove-TI.html?pse=apq - traded

3. Bear grylls ultimate survival knife fine edge, bought off the forum, always wanted 1 but not really my cup of tea after all, been used but still in great condition.

4. Ray mears 30th anniverary more robust, brand new, never used or sharpened. - traded

5. Desert dpm issue army basha with bag, great condition

6. New without tags Rohan beige global cargos, xl or 34-36 inch waste, bought from Ebay but they come up small.

7. various desert molle pouches, grenade pouch, 58 patt water bottle and pouch, knife pouch etc

8. issue army dpm goretex jacket, Im an extra large and it fits well over other layers

9. Airjet 85 litre rucksack, great condition

10. Vargo triad titanium method stove

I can supply photo's if required no problem.

I am after a Jetboil perferably the flash version if Im ultra picky the camo lol and also any sort of titanium cookware would also like a uco lantern not bothered if its the mini or normal.

Feel free to pm or leave a message if your interested.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I would also like a sabre 45, I have got a Snugpak rocketpak in black and great condition I would be willing to swap and add cash if need be.

Cheers

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Got my sabre now, but am looking for a thermarest neo air small, but happy to have regular, cash or cash and any of the above waiting.
Added vargo triad stove

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE