Bison Bushcraft guide shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Size Medium Bison Bushcraft guide shirt in 'Autumn' colour. I bought this and it was a little too big for me, but I wore it a few times before getting a size smaller. I don't expect I will 'grow into' this one anytime soon, so it has to go.

I would classify it as being 'like new.'

These are great shirts and there is currently a lead time on ordering one new, so this could save you some time and money.

http://www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk/bison_bushcraft_outfitters.htm

£65 and buyer pays their preferred method of postage anywhere in the world

Payment by paypal please :)

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks, mate. They're a great shirt. Wore my other one today hiling and was toasty warm :D

Jazz: they're large fitting, hence why I ended up needing to but a smaller size. I have measurements if you want to compare, if you like.

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
Thanks, mate. They're a great shirt. Wore my other one today hiling and was toasty warm :D

Jazz: they're large fitting, hence why I ended up needing to but a smaller size. I have measurements if you want to compare, if you like.

Well I would normally take an xl.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hi Eagleman. I'm 6'1" so the length should be fine, but I don't know about the chest size. Here are the actual measurements of the shirt laid out flat, if you want to compare them to something you already have:

pit to pit: 24 inches
sleeves: 26 inches
from neck to hem straight down the back: 32 inches

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE