Bison bushcraft guide shirt for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hi guys. I have a Bison bushcraft guide shirt in Autumn colour, size medium, for trade.

These are great shirts and the forum is littered with evidence of that, they are well worth the high price tag. This shirt has been worn, but is in as new condition. It was a little big for me, but I now have a small so this is surplus to requirements. I had thought about keeping it for the inevitable expansion of my waist line in the future, but I now have a hankering for a new axe.

Specifically I'm after a Gransfors Bruks wildlife hatchet, or an outdoor axe, but I will consider other high quality axes of any sort. I already have a small forest axe, so I'm not interested in one of those.

See the link below for details and an indication of trade value. It seems there is a backlog for ordering these at the moment too.
http://www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk/bison_bushcraft_outfitters.htm

P.S. Laid out flat the measurements of the shirt are:
pit to pit: 24 inches
sleeves: 26 inches
from neck to hem straight down the back: 32 inches

Last edited:

Blood

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2014
Fflint
I have a S A Wetterlings hatchet I may be looking to re home ....
Though I am already having withdrawal symptoms....
Is it really that good a shirt?

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I hadn't considered a Wetterlings. Any more info on it?

They are by far the best wool shirts I've experienced. Their reputation proceeds them, I think.

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks, Blood. It isn't quite what I'm looking for though. The head is just a little too heavy as it is basically the same weight as my small forest axe. But thank you for the offer.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Laid out flat the measurements are approximately:

pit to arm pit: 24 inches
sleeves: 26 inches
from neck to hem straight down the back: 32 inches

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I would also consider trades for canvas packs such as Frost River or Duluth. I'm happy to put cash or other items towards more expensive items or accept the same to make up the difference :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE