Biscuits Fruit

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Meant to add that the recipe also works well using dried milk powder instead of butter or oil. If you like chocolate then sprinkle finely crumbled bits through instead of fruit. Personally I like dried fruit and nuts and chocolate :D in mine.
The ultimate camp food though has to be oatcakes or tattie scones.

cheers,
Toddy

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Toddy said:
:eek: My Mother once bought a stone sack of assorted doggy biscuits for our collie. It was the Summer holidays and my bother and I managed to munch our way through the lot in the weeks off school.

Bonios... I'll still eat them now... Is that worrying?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aaah cheese possessed...take three stones, one cube of hexi and one small tin of cheese possessed. Light hexi and balance (sealed) tin on stones over burning hexi.

Face (seam) towards "the enemy" (aka your mates basha)

Eventually the cheese will liquify and boil and the seam splits...and sprays

Tada the only known use for "cheese possessed" - the dairy claymore! :D

Do not try this at home ..it is dangerous and very, very childish ;)

Red

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
British Red said:
Do not try this at home ..it is dangerous and very, very childish ;)

Red

OK I'll go along with dangerous but...........................................compo cannons are definately grown up - honest Dad

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
That settles it! You are all mad. Whatever happened to healthy eating. We have people who fire sardine tins at others, people who confess to eating dog biscuits and even someone who likes Garibaldi biscuits. We need Jamie Oliver here, or a psychiatrist, or both! :lmao:

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
fred gordon said:
That settles it! You are all mad. Whatever happened to healthy eating. We have people who fire sardine tins at others, people who confess to eating dog biscuits and even someone who likes Garibaldi biscuits. We need Jamie Oliver here, or a psychiatrist, or both! :lmao:

You can add to the list...

I tried a Rat Pack a few weeks back. Chicken Madras the local surplus store came across when digging one out for me (not come across it mentioned anywhere else :confused: ) and I have to confess to enjoying the Pate on the Biscuits Fruit :p

Worked for me :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE