Bio Lite stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
I can't remember who it was, but someone on here mentioned these what feels like years ago now! I did do a search and couldn't find the original post.

Anyhow, I've been quietly watching it and taking part in their surveys etc and it finally looks like it's gone into manufacture and should soon be ready to ship.

I've pre-ordered mine and will let you know how I get on with it as and when it arrives.

Link to their website

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Thats great!

I've been watching the progress of this for a few years now, like you and am glad they've finally got to the point of selling them. Its a massive leap forward for stoves and I think it will change things in the camp stove world forever.

The weight is a problem when you add pots and pans to it but its uber cool.

As someone who's played around for a while with fan powered wood stoves and the possibility putting tegs on them, I know just how much tinkering and constant development has been needed to get these to production. Its gone a long way from the mash of tea and coffee tins used on the first model shown back in 06/07 :)

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
Have they published the power output? Just wondering how practical it will be for charging a phone or any other gadget.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE