Binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Meade Carbon Graphite Multi coated 7x42D binoculars, complete with rainguard and neoprene neck strap
Good condition and excelent quality for the price

£60 all in including UK postage or swap plus cash if neads be on scandi knives or nice old fashioned folder or a GB right hand carving axe or WHY

Now £45

Now sold pending payment

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Hi All

Sorry no camera at the moment
Just to clarify these are long since discontinued ( made in usa I think ) solid as they come and in good condition , I look after my gear
They have fold down eye cups, right eye lense adjusts to suit your own use, they are roof prism type so nice and compact
Neoprene strap is new and was £20 alone

Not up to Zeiss or Leica quality but very good for the money

Hope this helps

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Let me see what I can do when I get back home later today

All I can say is that they are great value at that price and anybody will not be dissapointed

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Now have photo but at 3.7mb too big to upload so pm me with an e-mail address and I will gladly let you have a photo

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Ok final and last price reduction down to £40 for cash or cheque or make me an offer on a swapsy can't say fairer than that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE