Sharps and straps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have for sale a couple of sharps and two NATO watch straps

TBS non locking EDC folder in birch complete with leather belt pouch never used as new £60 now £55 for quick sale now £50 AND THAT IS A GIFT FOR SOMEBODY or £45 without the sheath

Leatherman SuperTool in original leather pouch used but great condition £35 sold pending funds

Black NATO 20mm strap used so £5 now sold pending funds

Grey NATO 20mm strap never used £10

DSC_0320.jpg

Last edited:

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
TBS knife now reduced in price for quick sale

Possibly this aint shifting because, fair enough they are without the leather pouch but, the bushcraft store sell them new for £54.99 so that kinda makes yours appear somewhat overpriced bud..just a thought.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Possibly this aint shifting because, fair enough they are without the leather pouch but, the bushcraft store sell them new for £54.99 so that kinda makes yours appear somewhat overpriced bud..just a thought.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for your comment but it is new has a new leather belt pouch which was £10 and includes postage also hand selected for the figuring in the wood , some are "nicer"than others

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE