Bimble Haversack and Roycroft pack load out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Been playing with simplifying my kit again and also working on my bimble bag so i thought i would share
The bimble bag
a yugoslavian army sup pack which can be used either as a haversack or a rucksack i personalised mine with a couple of patches (there ya go cameron thats where i put one of my skogniv patches)

the contents of the haversack

Uncle Ray's book for aide de memoire moments
hudson bay tinderbox
silky saw
compass
crusader cup
osprey bottle
two nambu spoons
mini brew kit
head torch
mini FAK
isreali dressing
folding kuska
axe puck
blanket pins
hip flask
bug dope,
not shown are monocular and knife
to this i can add gubbins i may want such as crook knife, plant id books,grub

on to the roycroft pack this is bulkier items i dont need until i set up for the night so it can all be tied up inside the bundle and then be tied to the frame without being disturbed

3x3 bilmo tarp (love it wish i had bought one earlier)
dutch blanket
swedish snow smock
swannie
merino/possum beanie
artic issue socks
merino fingerless gloves
work gloves
brown leather bag-brew kit
back leather bag-grub pasta and sausages
big mors pot
small mors pot
uco mini lantern
crusader mess tin with loo roll stored inside
all neatly bundled up and lashed to the frame with outdoor axe slipped through the ridgeline knife merely there to remind me to put it in haversack phone there as i forgot to move it out of shot

and finally all good to go with ccf mat tied onto the outside and us canteen to add water capacity for my tea drinking addiciton

Thanks for looking
Sam

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
very, very nice. The yugo pack looks great with your mods. How do you like the Mors pot?

Can't wait to see it all in action.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE