Bimble, Bonnie, Brew, Bacon, Bangers & a Bun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Enjoyed a cracking day out with Hugo & Rockmonkey today, loads of banter and mickey taking bouncing back and forth all day too, made for a fun time in the woods.

Walking up to the spot where we intended to spend the day, the mist over the hills made it feel just right too.

DSCN4496.jpg

DSCN4499.jpg

DSCN4500.jpg

Got to our spot and time to get a bonnie on the go, with the bonnie up and going it was time for a brew up and a buttered currant bun from Mrs Hugo (Thanks Mrs Hugo)

DSCN4518.jpg

Wasn't long before lunch was upon us so out came the bacon and some buns

DSCN4523.jpg

followed by some bangers in a bun and a brew

DSCN4530.jpg

Looking down on our spot from the high bank

DSCN4532.jpg

Quick peek outside of the woods and yep, it's still misty

DSCN4537.jpg

Edge of the woodland in it's autumnal glory

DSCN4543.jpg

DSCN4547.jpg

A sculpture that was created by some of the local Grammar School pupils during an event earlier this year that i was involved with, i carved the flower eye, crest and beak for them, but the kids had to come up with the idea and build it based on what they saw and learnt during the three day event, it's a woodpecker by the way

DSCN4567.jpg

The perfect place to be on a warm, misty, autumnal day - in the woods, with a couple of really good mates - the perfect day out in every respect.

DSCN4573.jpg

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Alwas good to read one of your trip reports. Still trying to get my brain and eyes to agree on the woodpecker, but good on them for the creativity.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
cracking day out, as always, great pic's, and great company!
already packed for next weeks trekking adventure!, gps at the ready!! :p
Thanks for sharing

RM

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looking beautiful Mark (The Downs, not you!)

Phew, was getting a bit worried there ;-)

It always looks fun when you lot go out!

That we do, we have a great laugh, lots and lots of mickey taking, sometimes we practice a few skills too :)

Alwas good to read one of your trip reports. Still trying to get my brain and eyes to agree on the woodpecker, but good on them for the creativity.

The Woodpecker is not as good as it was due to the ravages of time and the weather, some of the sculptures the kids were making were incredible, lots of though went into them

great photos mate the sausages look lovely

That they were - nom nom nom

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I had a great time fellas thanks. Who owns the big spoon we all had a hand in making as I have it at home, well possession is nine tenths of the law so it's mine I suppose. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Who owns the big spoon we all had a hand in making as I have it at home, well possession is nine tenths of the law so it's mine I suppose. Ha ha

We will let you keep it this time, will cost you some Blueberry Muffins for next week though:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE