Billingham Bag, Charity auction for TCT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Well as discussed here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39087

Karen is again running the London Marathon for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It is also time I cleared out some gear that is not getting used so since the two coincide ;)

First up is a Billingham camera bag.

tctauction3.jpg

As you can see this has been expertly aged :rolleyes: (it actually looks a bit cleaner in the picture than in real life but I am sure it would clean up if you like that look :D )

The side pockets are detachable and are big enough to hold a NATO water bottle. The front pockets are also almost as big. There are zipped pockets behind these as well. the main compartment zips shut and the bag has both the carry handle and shoulder strap.

The camera inserts are not still there but I am sure you could get some without too much difficulty.

I am starting this auction with no reserve,I will pay the postage and the winner will pay directly to Karen's TCT Just Giving site, although I will take any other form of payment if it helps to raise the price / donation.

the auction runs till midnight on Sunday the 22nd March 2009.

EDIT

Looks like this model

http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/The_Classic_550_Camera_Bag.html

but clearly a well used example.

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I have several Billingham bags, and can testify to their solid construction; they are a real pleasure to use. The padded inserts can be bought from Billingham's website.

MagiKelly

A few more pictures

bbag1.jpg

bbag2.jpg

bbag3.jpg

bbag4.jpg

bbag5.jpg

bbag6.jpg

I had forgotten what a great travel or possibles bag this was so it is entirely possible I may bid for this myself if it stays cheap enough. If I win I will pay by donating on Karen's TCT just giving site so it will be above board.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I could do with a well worn "not worth worrying about" bag for the car and travelling.
£50 from me as a bid.
I also think I have a nice Barbour bag I can chuck into the pot for Karen too once I dig it out tomorrow or Monday.
My sister died young from cancer, so good on her for raising the money :notworthy

MagiKelly

I was about to bid for this bag as I really had forgotten how good it is but I think it would just be a bit cheeky to bid on my own auction, even with the payment being pubic and confirm-able. I can say that whoever wins this will be getting a great bag and it will make a superb travel or possibles / grab bag.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I've used Billingham bags for years, they really are superb bits of kit and will outlast anything else on the market.

If I didn't already have one I'd be right in there on the bidding cos these things look even better old than new.

The current price is a real bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE