Bike trailers post up pictures of yours

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

warthog1981

Life Member
Jun 3, 2004
1,900
123
45
Fife
Hi I've not long finished making myself a new bike trailer so thought id post up some pictures of it for you all to see :)










The wooden stand is just for holding it up to work on it
I've still got a few mods to make to it :o
Works well so far I've shifted about 600kg of soil and turf this weekend with it :rolleyes:

So show me your trailers please

cheers Russ
 
I work with caravans and know when that hitch is on its locked solid
I'm pretty sure if I put a secondary coupling on it and in the very remote chance it fell off the towball it would cause me to to have a very nasty bike crash as it would really screw with the bikes ballance.
Thanks for your impute though I have thought about it.

Cheers Russ
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE