Bike Bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
The following Bike bits for sale

View attachment 28538

- Specialized Ergo Clip on Grips with bar ends [black and grey] these are the shaped grips for comfy
road riding / commuting. bought for coast to coast last year and then taken off and put in storage - excellent condition - a few scuffs on the side of one of the bar ends from leaning the bike against a wall [not when I lifted it onto the bus - that wasn't me!]. Cost me £40 in Bike scene in Guisbrough [a s****y bike shop].

- Specialized compact mini pump used but very good condition - works very well [as some mini pumps are rubbish!]

- Top Peak triple LED Headlight - simply clips to your bike with it's own strap works but battery will need replacing soon.

- Gel seat cover - unused - bought it to use for coast to coast but didn't use it.

- Trans X Seat post quick release skewer - used but good condition just needs a quick clean

- Quick release wheel skewer unused.

£23 ono the lot posted - apologies for hazy pic. SOLD

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
still available

just realised my description of bike scene had been censored! it wasn't derogatory or risqué at all [which it may now look with letters replaced] the original word rhymes with hanky and means posh/upmarket

the world we live in!

Max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
okay - i'll let you know if no other interest

Max

QUOTE=georann;1473277]Haha probably an auto blocked thing, rather than edited by the mods!
If you fancy selling the pump on its own, I may be interested :)[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE