Big sale pt 2, surefire, tasmanian tiger, montane, mountain equipment, gransfors etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Hi guys and girls continuing the big spring clean I have further items for sale.

Gransfors Bruks forest axe, good condition, couple of small dents on shaft, which I have rubbed and linseeded. There are some sharpening marks on the cutting edge, no dents chips or obvious corrosion. £45 inc p&p.SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00083.jpgWorthing-20120331-00082.jpg

Surefire G2 LED in yellow (80 lumen), good condition still on first set of batteries, less than 15 minutes burn time, stored in BOB, comes with box. £29 inc p&p.

Tasmanian tiger large map case, in olive green, is in excellent condition. £11.50 inc p&p SOLD
New Image.jpgNew Image1.jpg

Mountain Equipment 70 litre wet and dry bag brand new in sunshine yellow. £34.50 inc p&p SOLD
http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/bags/wet_and_dry_kit_bag_70l---368/

British army goretex bivi bag OG, purchased new, very good condition (better than grade one), used with the issue sleeping system (throw in OG stuff sack) £33 inc p&p.SOLD

Montane extreme jacket in black, size medium comes with hood, (purchased alongside smock in OG). New and unused, due to fact that the smock goes everywhere with me hence have never needed jacket. £50 exc p&p. SOLD
http://www.montane.co.uk/products/men/extreme/extreme-jacket/128

PLCE DPM medic side pocket for Bergan, with mesh pouches grade one condition £15 inc p&p SOLD

Again cheques are preferable due to my technophobic nature!! PM me if you have any queries...

Daryl

Last edited:

timbox

Feb 2, 2012
worthing
Hi daryl

I am interested in the GB axe, I live in Worthing so can pay cash. Pm me with your contact details.

Tim

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Guys

All PMs replied to so far, apologies for any slight delays.
I will now be unable to answer any PMs until this evening as I have virtually no internet access at work.

daryl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE