Big knife sale ( lots of knives )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Unfortunately the present climate dictates that something has to go and the wife has found her way home twice !

So here is some of my collection up for sale all there are draw queens and have never been used or sharpened, there's a fair range of makers and manufactures on show and prices range from £20 up to £200 + ( i'm not going to list them all indervidually ) i'd like the 3 Geoff Bosworth ones to go together as shown in another sales thread. All come with sheaths.

Please show any interest in the thread then by PM ( date and time in the thread dictates who came first ) and we'll discuss each knife and prices. ( count down the pictures 1 - 4 then count the knife your interested in from the left )

This is not an auction, i'm just trying to be fair. all payments by paypal please.

Only over 18 years of age please guys. ( please do not be offended if i ask for proof of age )

Last edited:

brozier

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
leicestershire
Hi Robbi,

Shame to break up your collection :(

Would be interested in the small folder 4th pic first knife. Is it legal carry sized?

Cheers
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE