Big clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
As Im trying to fund my car tax....

One of those old army down mummy bags. This one has two liners with it (what are they called?) £15

little green canvas rucksack £10

brand new on card laplander folding saw in glorious orange (to match vango force ten) £15

That american intermediate type bag £20

paraffin pressure stove primus clone, made by Shinabro, works well, in metal box with pricker and funnel. £20

wool blanket the colour of peach yoghurt (ie off cream) £10

all prices include post

I take paypal

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Mar16327.jpg

ruger_red

Tenderfoot
Mar 9, 2009
Merseyside
One of those old army down mummy bags. This one has two liners with it (what are they called?) £15

Trying to decipher your sales thread. If there are two sleeping bags I'm interested in the better one. Any more info on them - age, condition, size, compression sacks etc?

D

Deleted dude 7861

Hi tengu what condition is 'That american intermediate type bag £20' in? I take it it's the black one? If it's in good shape I'll take it.

Matt.

D

Deleted dude 7861

Erm I can't think what one it is then? Any chance of a pic and a pic of the label, sorry to be a pain, thanks, Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE