Big Cats, Caves and Cliffs... No Snakes,One Lizard

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
No guarantee that the population is isolated. A mate of mine has done some work on the dispersal of Meta, and found that juveniles go towards the light at a certain age, and balloon off as a dispersal/colonisation tactic. If it was to be confirmed and recognised as M. bourneti a voucher specimen would be required, but we'll worry about that if it comes to it.

Thanks for the interest. I'll stop hijacking the thread now.

Not hijacking! Adding useful knowledge!

I'll send you a PM when I'm going up there next, so know what to get. Never seen the species anywhere near my area before and I do loads of poking around in caves and weird places. It's how I met the other half. That was the weirdest plaece I ever po... well any way, you know what I mean.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Jon, Jon, you'll get yourself into trouble one of these days...

Already happened. That epic adventure has left me knackered so I was told to stay home while she went to the party on her own. That in turn has left the little one at home rather than at the grandparents and we are still up talking about adventures in the woods... with rabbits. Thank god she can't see into my mind, as all I can think of is stew.....

popsrab2.jpg

Anyway, the boss will soon be home soon, so I have to undertake some parental duty and then pretend I'm asleep before we are found out.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE