Bialladin / vapalux Cage-burner- and hood wanted to complete a project lamp

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a greater new year.
Ive been restoring an old lamp for quite some time and have managed to get hold of most the bits needed. but I still need a hood and burner. plus the cage unit for an old bialladin 300x. for some reason I cant explain ive got into cold war period royal observer corp lookout post items. suppose it started when I dropped on a periscope at an auction have since got hold of a telephone from the same sort of outpost and an electric desk lamp made to run on 12 volt power. just need to complete the lamp. cash is not available guys Christmas and and a funeral at the top of Scotland has wiped me out
but ive lots to swap
stoves.
nice torches.
sharps.
and other stuff too much to list. let me know what you've got and what you would like for your bits cheers guys.

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Can't help with anything material but there is a Bialaddin 305 on the bay with a day left going for just over 20 squid. May be worth hanging on though if your skint now as burners go for less than £10 on some auctions and hoods come up time to time??

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
I have a contact in Aberdeenshire. Is that near the north of Scotland bit you're heading too?

Or, I'll give her a bell and see if I can pass on her details.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Classic pressure lamps is a good site but they won't be donating to a 'new member' I feel and as many are 'stovies' won't be interested in the Swedish Army alcohol cooksets you have for trade. Your best bet is to just buy a couple of clapped out lanterns and rebuild.

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
Hi GB

Is this the type of lamp that you need bits for??

And are the parts there that you need??

Bialaddin2.jpg

Bialaddin1.jpg

EDIT- Just googled Bialladin 300x and they're different :(

John :)

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for bialladin and vapalux bits guys mainly needing
glass to fit vapalux m320
any vapalux or bialladin hoods in good to very good condition
vapalux or bialladin reflector
vapalux or bialladin spirit can in first class condition
mantles to fit these lamps.
vapourisers
anfact anything along these lines

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE