Best ray mears series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a ray mears series but can't decide which one is the best! Maybe you can help. Extreme survival. Northern wilderness. Bushcraft. Not really a fan of walkabout or wild food

Cheers

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I liked World of survival, extreme survival and Northern wilderness.
There's a few really good ones in series 1&2 of extreme survival.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Depends what you like, just buy 'em all

Personally I like the one with Cambodia, Belarus etc, but I love the Swedish one with Lars felt, What a lovely place to be, and then again I love the canoe trip with that chuckling bloke,

Just buy the lot !:)

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
I think Bushcraft & Extreme survival are the best. Bushcraft for the learning experience & E S for the amazing survival stories. Shop around befor buying them as prices vary considerably.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Love them all, especially Survival with the bear, wolf, and leopard tracking if thats your thing!
Buy them all, and like perrari said, shop around!

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Spent last 5 mins looking around, and i agree with Bushcraftsman! Amazon is your best bet! Buy them all!!!!!!

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I reckon:

Extreme Survival and Bushcraft - may as well get both discs for both these series

then maybe Northern Wilderness if you want more

Agree that Walkabout could perhaps be avoided, as could (in my opinion only of course) Survival and Wild Britain

Got a sneaking soft spot for Wild Food though; can't help liking Prof. Gordon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE