Bernie Garland Knives Going Cheap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
SOLD My wife has found out about my new matching Bushcrafter and little whittler .After a day of "heated disscusion" either they go or I go.
I need a Berghaus Vulcan and these cost £150 so, as I had a great deal with Bernie I'll pass on the deal and take £150 for the two.
First PM secures as they are advertised elsewhere.
These knives were delivered to me on 12-12-2008 and are unused , they are standard knives from Bernie complete with sheaths and certificates.I can't post pictures .The knives are a matching set with stabilised box elder burr in dark brown with black liners.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
My wife has found out about my new matching Bushcrafter and little whittler .After a day of "heated disscusion" either they go or I go......

Oppss...... sorry to hear of your problems Sapper. Who ever takes up your offer is in for a great deal.

Mind you, your problems remind me of this bike advert

BikeAdvert.jpg

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Chris
THe knives arrived today I am very pleased with present to self.:) :)
I am very impressed with the speed of transaction, they arrived in superfast time.
If rep could be left you would get top marks as a trader :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_
thanks again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE