Berghaus Vulcan Size 2 - as new £100 inc RMSD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE TEMPORARILY - Sorry guys 'n gals....

I knew this would happen. I now have four c.100 litre rucksacks and only one back. This sale is MadDave's fault since I have just bought and external frame one off of him now I need to make space for it. The wife is less than pleased :eek:

Looking in my special rucksack storage cupboard I see that I have a mint condition Berghaus Vulcan in absolutely mint, as new condition. People should know that when I say something is mint/as new...I very much mean it :)

It has been used about three times and I've walked a total of just 100 miles with it on my back. Now...I have just discovered its size 2 which gives the person size up to 5' 8".....which is a surprise to me as I am a shade over 6' and it fits me like a glove. I've walked 30 miles, fully laden, off-track with this on in one day and I rate the back system. It fits me very well - no sore spots, sits on my hips and into the small I my back and does not shift side to side even when loaded out. I remember now when I bought it I tried all the sizes on in the shop and this fitted me best. Maybe I have a shorter back? I thought I was well proportioned! So, if anyone is worrying about sizing then I would not worry too much if you are a bit taller than the specified sizing - I didn't notice at all (until I looked at the label just now).

New it RRPs at £160. Its being sold in the range of £160 - £140 plus P&P. I am offering it for £100 RMSD - if someone local wants to pick it up then I'll knock a tenner off and throw in a freebie.

First to PM secures.

LBL

p.s - well if this does not sell then I'll just have to keep it and put one of the others up for sale :D but I think this is - on balance - the best of the lot.

Last edited:

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Thats a good buy , Vulcans rock ...Good luck with the sale .
6.jpg

Twodogs

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hi both Shogun and Jimp. I'd rather keep the sale open and not put it on hold as I have an £800 course to pay for next week. I'll have to think about this one. You both have been PM'd. At the moment this item is still on sale.

LBL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE