Berghaus Cyclops Crusader

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Berghaus Cyclops Crusader Bergan. This is used but in a good, servicable condition and i think it is a size 2. It has three side pouch's, one is spare and has a detachable shoulder strap fitted. The pouch's have slightly different zip's to the bergan so they are strapped on rather than zipped. I find this allows the bergan to distend better allowing more kit to be carried and have no problem with them being strapped on, however you might so i thought i'd mention it. All the zips, straps and buckles are fully servicable as is the bergan and pouch's. It has an internal map pocket, external lid pocket, fully adjustable shoulder and waist straps and extra side straps. Capacity is 100lt plus 2 X 10 lt side pouchs (plus the extra 10 lt pouch). Again, i have to say it is used but in a good servicable condition, the price refects this.

Asking £30 for this little lot which will include P&P (£10) and paypal fee's.

THIS IS NOW SOLD!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE