berghaus cyclops atlas 120ltr bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
bought a size 4 cyclops atlas rucksack from berghaus and just spent 2 nights over the weekend up on dartmoor useing it.
first of its a lot heavier than my other sacs which i didnt mind and i needed the extra room , so what did i pack EVERTHING thats what i packed .
before when i packed i was quite paticular about what i packed and always wished i could have packed that single extra item i just wanted to fetch so i bought this .
comfort wise the cyclops back system is very good with plenty of adjustment
the larger bottom access with compession straps was a god send for getting to kip bag and tarp etc with out having to get anything else out
top pocket will happily swallow your softshell jacket just in case and the side pockets will fit a trangia 27 plus food in each
plenty of atachment points but you will not need these i promice with so much room in the sac it self.
altogether am please with the sac but going to have to get out of the habit of throwing everthing in (must keep weight down)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE