OMM Jirishanka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had, or had used, one of the OMM Jirishanka bergens ? I've been fancying trying one of them out for a while now, I think 35 litres will do me fine, and may even leave a bit of room to spare for the odd cake
smile.png

I reckon 25 - 30 lbs is the max I'm going to lug about as I tend to use down / lighter gear, and pick up much of the stuff I trough as I go along if possible, it may mean a detour sometimes but it's worth it for the extra comfort during the days' hike.

I really rate the cyclops carrying system of the berghaus rocs with the fixed length and if I could get hold of one of the smaller (<40 litres) ones I'd use that, but they seem a bit scarce on the ground at the moment, or the ones available are battered beyond belief, I also find the OMM Classic 25 a superb sac when slightly overloaded.

The Jirishankas also look like they could cinch down when not full, making them useful as a daysack too. Also they're not DPM/Green, or really bright either.

So, anyone tried the Jirishanka at all ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE