Berghaus Crusader 90 Plus 20 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
I have just ordered this rucksack, but can't work out if it is waterproof or not from the description or reviews. Does anybody on here know if it is or isn't waterproof? And if not, what is the best way to waterproof 1000d Ardura? It is a fabric that is unknown to me and I wouldn't know where to begin.
Thanks in advance

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Don't bother waterproofing, the seams are a problem as is the big hole at the top

Use a dry bag or bin bag inside, much cheaper and more reliable. Either one big one or lots of small ones

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
iv got the vucan rucksack mate and iv never had any problems. if its forcast rain just stick a tuff gardening bag inside or buy a large began drybag. :)

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
OK, thank you. How do you rate the Vulcan? I ummed and ahhed at that, but ultimately decided on the larger capacity as I will be camping with my wife and 5 year old more often than not and they don't carry much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE