Bergans Morgedal - Best price?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
This has no relation to the other post. It's pure coincidence. I'm looking in to buying one of these but ideally I want it in Khaki.

I've found this smock seems to be discounted on a lot of sites at the moment but it's difficult for me to find a Khaki in large at a favourable price.

So far I've found a red one for £97 - http://www.bergfreunde.co.uk/bergans-morgedal-anorak-casual-jacket/?pid=10004&_$ja=cgid:13387254187|tsid:60797|cid:220900987|lid:20094736610|nw:g|crid:47259385387|rnd:18337478936785995788|dvc:c|adp:2t2&gclid=CjwKEAjw4PCfBRCz966N9pvJ4GASJAAEdM_K7TaHjkYtzWwdCMtoAfrjBISBvvhy05QBLOVaIB2zfhoCCEXw_wcB

A Navy one for £120 - http://www.tamarackoutdoors.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=10641521

or a Khaki for £150 from Ray mears online although I think my size has now sold out anyway!

Looks like a chose a bad time to buy this smock but does anyone know of any other good and reasonably priced suppliers of these?

Cheers,

Dave

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've been having a look around for a while to get another of these, and as far as I can see the one from Mr. Mears is all there is on offer; I love mine so much that I might just have to swallow hard and pay up :)

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
They've pretty much all sold out there too! Thanks anyway guys, I'll try and wait it out as I've read nothing but good things about this smock and don't really want to settle for anything else.

Jun 16, 2012
Preston
I got mine from Tamarack Outdoors in one of their sales (after Xmas iirc) - don't appear to have Khaki at the moment, but may order in for you.
Unfortunately the Epic Cotton has run out at Bergans hence no Khaki available. we are told a replacement has been made and will be available from Spring 2015

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Unfortunately the Epic Cotton has run out at Bergans hence no Khaki available. we are told a replacement has been made and will be available from Spring 2015

I knew there was something odd; shame they didn't post that information on their own site; but you did, so thanks for letting us know :)

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
Have you thought about the Paramo Fuera? I've had one for several years now and think it has to be one of the best windproof smocks going. Teamed with a wool shirt or a fleece it is almost waterproof.

Another vote for the fuera. Got one this summer and have pretty much lived in it. I own far more windproofs than I need (various smocks, a pertex for running and a rab equilibrium top for climbing) and this is my favorite by a long chalk!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE