Sold Hilleberg Keron 4 GT Tent + Footprint

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Same as this

Footprint: like this

Bought it about 2 years ago. This has been used a handful of times. It should really be used more than it is TBH.

As with all of my kit, I keep it in as mint a condition as possible. The foot print has some minor mud marks on the bottom and the titanium tent pegs have a couple of marks, as you might expect, but everything else is tip top. No damage or marks anywhere. Comes from a non smoking environment and has always been well looked after (stored in a dry clean environment).

I can obviously post this - at an arranged cost with the buyer ... but I would ultimately prefer a local meet or pickup.

If any buyer can honestly fault this tent on inspection before using it I will refund their money, so long as the tent is in the same condition as it is sold - limited to one week after purchase - which I think is pretty fair.

SOLD

Joe.

P.S. I would post some pics (if I had any), but you can see them all on the web.. with all the wonderful reviews.

Any questions? - please ask.

Last edited:

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Totally forgot about this .. until someone recently pointed it out :)

So... with spring around the corner, here's a 2017 early springtime bump ... with price reduction.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Yes indeed, fantastic tents...I have a Nammatj 2.

Hilleberg are by far the best tents out there.

I have tried most of the higher end brands over the years, but Hilleberg beats them all hands down (in my opinion of course!)

This is a great price for a great tent.

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Cheers guys. I totally agree. Biased here, but then I spent a lot of time myself looking around before I chose this tent... and its still essentially "as new" really. Anyone who know me, knows how fastidious I am about my gear.

Would make a great xmas pressie for someone.

:)

Aug 26, 2017
Southport
Could also be saying "too expensive for what it is" and something that decreases in value each year.
If not using it yourself then is only worth what someone else will pay...
I'll repeat my last year offer to Joe: £450. I'm an hour away so cash on inspection/collection. Could do it by next Sun, latest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE