bergans morgedal anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi anyone got any experience of the bergans morgedal anorak? I want to know if they really are a viable waterproof as an alternative to Ventile or goretex.

Thanks

Barry

mark j lang

Apr 19, 2009
stroud
A mate has got one and used it in some foul weather in north wales. The fabric did not asorb water but did leak after about an hour especially where the rucksack straps pressed on the fabric. It did dry quick - not really a waterproof alternative for all day foul weather but a very water resistant outer layer. Teamed with good mid and base layers it might make a water resistant alternative to sigle ventile it certainly dried quicker - well designed and made in fact so good I do want one

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have one , been is some pretty rough weather since I got it over Christmas, kept me warm and dry in everything but a prolonged heavy downfall, where dampness came through under rucksack straps, but dried quickly when rain stopped and kept flexible and comfortable.

I would agree with the above great all round coat, very comphy and easy to wear, shower proof and dries very quick , wind proof and good with a swandri or similar wool shirt under

I sold my single layer ventile in after getting my Bergans if that helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE